Sheet Metal and Structural Steel Fabricated Assemblies
Pickwick Can Be Your Product’s Manufacturer
When you need more than sheet metal and structural steel fabrications, Pickwick delivers. We know what it’s like to be a product manufacturer. This breadth of knowledge and experience makes your work easier.
As a dedicated resource for continuous flow supply of your complex, low-volume assemblies, Pickwick Manufacturing Services offers:
- Process Engineering to assist in Design for Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Management of Your Tier 2 and Tier 3 Vendors
- Mixed Model Builds in Single Piece Flow to Your Schedule
- Dynamic and Static Kitting
- Complex Assembly of Mechanical, Hydraulic, Electrical and Electronic Components
- Laser Blanking and Precision CNC Forming to Tight Tolerances
- Finishing with Powder and Wet Paint
- Final Run Testing and Certification to Ensure Quality
- Kanban, Just-In-Time Shipments to Your Line or Your Customer
These unique services have made Pickwick Manufacturing Services one of the 400 fastest-growing, privately held manufacturers in the United States.* Pickwick’s Price, Quality and Delivery remain competitive, year after year, and our customers know that we provide just what they need to continually reduce costs and keep their assembly lines flowing.
* INC Magazine (INC 5000, 2008-2009)