Do you like variety? In this position you can earn responsibility for setting up electronic components and assembly of our product within our company. Check out the “Galleries” tab of this site to get a taste of the products or customers.
Skill-specific education and/or previous experience in a system integration and assembly setting is required and determines starting pay rate.
This position requires a high school diploma (or equivalent) with a preference for an Associate degree in electronics or 2 years of working experience in related field.
The requirements for this position will be having the knowledge, skills and/or ability required below:
1. Ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics
2. Ability to troubleshoot electromechanical components
3. Ability to operate specialized test equipment including but not limited to an oscilloscope and DMM’s
4. Be able to perform bench, component, and system level testing
5. Be able to work from written test procedures and specifications to validate
6. Be able to adjust, calibrate and modify components and record system performance.
Hours: M-F 6:30am – 3:00pm. Benefits include competitive wages, holidays, paid time off, medical insurance and 401K. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and physical strength testing. Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply in person at from 8-4:30 pm at 4200 Thomas Dr. SW Cedar Rapids, IA 52404.