reason for our
Quality is the process of consistently meeting or exceeding your prints and specifications, both written and unwritten. Quality, delivered consistently, has been the backbone of Pickwick’s services since 1939. It is a primary reason for our long-term customer relationships.
Pickwick enables consistent quality by:
- Validating capabilities via Process Development prior to quote development
- Implementing six steps to ensure consistency and efficiency on every project:
- Assigning single-source responsibility to a specific Engineer for oversight of every fabrication
- Creation of CNC programs, special tooling or fixtures, prototypes, detailed shop drawings and Job Traveler instructions, material requirements and routings to ensure your needs are thoroughly understood
- Verification that we have obtained the material your part requires
- Rigorous First Article inspection process before production starts
- Ongoing training and proper supervision to ensure our Production Associates have and apply the required skills
- Constant process monitoring by our Quality Assurance Department
- Working with fewer, better qualified second-tier suppliers for the few services we do not provide in-house
- Dedicating resources, staff and equipment, that become a virtual extension of your production line and share your dedication to increasing your customer’s perceived value in our products
It is said the real value of a partnership is not apparent when things are running smoothly, but when they go amiss. Should a problem arise, you will be pleased with both the speed of our response in correcting it and our cooperation in jointly determining its cause and taking preventive measures.
We do not expect you to inspect our fabrications and assemblies upon receipt — it is our duty to make that unnecessary. Our clients have a right to completely trust in our dock-to-line quality. If a part is noncompliant, we will quickly make it right. It is Pickwick’s approach to producing more than quality parts, but also quality relationships.
Get the consistent quality you need — request a quote now.